Meet cloud technology buyers
The power of events is undeniable. Despite the inability for most corporate IT buyers to travel, they still have the same appetite for reliable information and insight—in fact, even now more than ever.
pandemic are accelerating their digital
Today’s CIOs need your help to modernize their data center, cloud, networking and storage resources, and they’re buying tools and solutions across:
- any cloud environments, whether hybrid, on premises, or saas
- digital infrastructure
- data centers
- cloud strategy and architecture
- as-a-service IT infrastructure models and deployment
- network strategy and management
- cloud and data storage resources
- IT and cloud security
You need valuable leads and targeted visibility for your IT infrastructure products and services.
Get them when you sponsor CIO’s Cloud and Digital Infrastructure Summit taking place December 7-9, 2021, where your organization can share the virtual stage and conversations with award-winning CIOs, CTOs and digital infrastructure leaders and buyers across corporations and government. It’s your place to leverage thought leadership by telling CIOs and digital infrastructure buyers how your solutions:
- Help organizations modernize their digital infrastructure
- Add tangible value to their evolving infrastructure strategies
- Improve the reliability of their digital resources through tailored product demonstrations
attends every IDG virtual summit.
A Chance to Speak
Deliver your company’s point of view and thought leadership platform by utilizing the speaking opportunities built into sponsorship packages. Suggested topics that will resonate with this audience include:
- How multicloud is powering the IT operations of top companies
- What you should already have moved to the cloud
- The private cloud strategies of the major providers
- How to avoid pricing challenges and stay on top of cloud costs
- Capitalizing on new cloud capabilities for the edge
- How top cloud providers stack up on AI/ML services and more
- New developer dynamics in the cloud era
- What nimble IT shops are doing to take advantage of cloud during the pandemic
- Cloud interoperability: Making it a reality
Connect and Build Pipeline
Engage with 275+ attendees from companies seeking solutions in this challenging new world. The conversations you begin at the event will continue to fill your sales pipeline in 2021 with decision makers exploring new solutions for their organizations.
A Chance to Demo
Have an announcement or new product to showcase? Use your networking booth to offer a first glimpse to decision makers.
Continue the Conversation
Over the course of each 3-day event, attendees return again and again, continuing to visit your booth and drive engagement.
*Source: IDG Role & Influence of the Technology Decision-Maker Survey, 2020
**Source: IDG Audience Profile Study