Meet Senior-Level IT Decision Makers.
The power of events is undeniable. Despite the inability of most corporate IT buyers to travel, they still have the same appetite for reliable information and insight—in fact, even now more than ever.
pandemic are accelerating their digital
Today’s CISOs need your help addressing their top priorities — protecting data, increasing security awareness, and building resiliency. And they’re buying solutions for:
- Identity Management
- Security Analytics
- Security Orchestration, Automation and Response (SOAR)
- Zero Trust
- and much more
You need valuable leads and targeted visibility for your cybersecurity products and services.
Get them when you sponsor CSO’s Future of Cybersecurity and Trust Summit taking place July 20-22, where your organization can share the virtual stage and conversations with award-winning CISOs, security leaders and buyers across corporations and government. It’s your place to leverage thought leadership by telling CISOs and security buyers how your solutions:
- Help organizations avoid cyber breaches
- Add tangible value to their evolving cybersecurity strategies
- Improve their cyber defenses through tailored product demonstrations
attends every IDG virtual summit.
A Chance to Speak
Deliver your company’s point of view and thought leadership platform by utilizing the speaking opportunities built into sponsorship packages. Suggested topics that will resonate with this audience include:
- Top cyber threats and prevention practices
- AI & the future of cybersecurity
- Managing risk in a cloud/multicloud world
- Preventing ransomware today, or responding to it tomorrow
- The importance of managing identity & access in the new work model
- Managing insider risk
- Improving situational awareness/addressing the lack of visibility
- Understanding security liability
- Maintaining the user experience no matter the work environment
- Automation & Orchestration of security functions
Connect and Build Pipeline
Engage with 275+ attendees from companies seeking solutions in this challenging new world. The conversations you begin at the event will continue to fill your sales pipeline in 2021 with decision makers exploring new solutions for their organizations.
A Chance to Demo
Have an announcement or new product to showcase? Use your networking booth to offer a first glimpse to decision makers.
Continue the Conversation
Over the course of each 3-day event, attendees return again and again, continuing to visit your booth and drive engagement.
*Source: IDG Role & Influence of the Technology Decision-Maker Survey, 2020
**Source: IDG Audience Profile Study